Responsible for the implementation of public authority in the following areas:
- economic policy;
- industrial policy and science;
- innovative development and import substitution;
- investment and foreign economic activity;
- road transport sector;
- state regulation of prices (tariffs);
- Protection of the population and territories from emergency situations of natural and man-made disasters, fire safety and security on water bodies;
- Economic policy in respect of compatriots living abroad, including in the field of information; development, adoption and implementation of programs aimed at supporting compatriots living abroad, in supervised areas of activity.
The Acting Governor for the period of his absence (on the order).
Coordinates the activities of Vice-Governor (on behalf of the Governor).
Coordinates and supervises the work:
Oversees the work of:
- Industrial Organizations core areas of activity;
- organizations engaged in economic activities related to the use of computers and information technology, research and development, the provision of other services;
- organizations involved in programs of international economic cooperation and technical assistance;
- organizations engaged in economic activity in the industry, "Forestry".
Headed by coordinating and advisory body, formed by the respective regulatory legal acts (within assigned authority).
Interacts (within assigned authority) to:
- federal state authorities, state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation;
- Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Vladimir region;
- Federal bodies that exercise powers in the field of migration;
- Federal Budgetary Institution "State Regional Center for Standardization, Metrology and Testing in the Vladimir Region";
- Administration of the Federal Tax Service of the Vladimir region;
- Vladimir customs;
- other territorial bodies of federal executive bodies;
- bodies of local self-government of municipal formations of the Vladimir region;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Vladimir region;
- branch associations, unions, associations, societies.