Results of the Outcome of Investments.
According to the Federal State Statistics Service the volume of fixed investments at the end of 2013amounted to 65,3 billion rubles (taking into account small business enterprises, individual construction and informal economy). It exceeds the level of the corresponding period of 2013 by 0,5 per cent.
The volume of fixed investments at the end of the 6 months of 2014amounted to 23671,7 million rubles, which is 11.8 per cent higher than in 2013 (in current prices).
The amount of foreign investments is 547 million US dollars in 2013. On this indicator the Vladimir region takes 8th place in the rating of the regions of the Central Federal District.
More than3 billion US dollars have been invested to the region economy in all for the last 5 years. Average annual growth of foreign investments amounted to 12 per cent for 2008-2013.
List of the investment projects going into operation in 2013.
The list of 21 investment projects going into operation in 2013 is approved by the Resolution of the Governor of the Vladimir region of 14.02.2013 N 156.
State support of the investment activities.
In 2013 the state support in the form of the corporation profit tax privileges and organization property tax privileges had been granted to 31 organizations, realizing the approved investment projects.
As a result of tax privileges in 2013 the state support amounted 827.572 million roubles. Taxes and duties in the amount 3.766, billion roubles had been paid; 2.216 billion roubles - into the Federal budget ; 1.550 billion roubles - into the consolidated budget of the region (1.177 billion roubles – into regional budget).
The volume of the executed investments into the realization of the investment projects amounted to 47.376.611 billion rubles. In 2013 746 work places had been created.
The process of creation of the industrial zones on the territory of the Vladimir region has already begun. The legislative base is formed, the foreign developer companies started the new industrial areas construction and the foreign companies-residents attraction in Alexandrov, Sobinka, Petushky, Kovrov districts.
On the territory of the region have been developing:
- industrial and logistics Park "Alexandrov Sloboda" (Aleksandrov district);
- industrial park "Strunino" (Aleksandrov district);
- technology park "Petushky" (Petushky district);
- "DEGA industrial and logistics park Vladimir" (Sobinka district);
- Industrial park "Paracels" (Sobinka district).
State Programme for Investments Attraction.
State programme for investments attraction to the territory of the Vladimir region for the period of 2014-2018 is approved by the Resolution of The Governor of 20.05.2013 №560.
The aim of the programme is the creation of favourable conditions for investment attraction to the basic sectors of the economy of the region.
The programme is aimed at creation of the system of planning and managing the processes of investments attraction into the regional economics and social sphere, achieving investment indicators per capita at the level of average indicators of the Central Federal District.
The arrangements of the programme are aimed at the realization of the following objectives:
- creation of the standards of formation and promotion of positive business image of the region,
- improvement of the regional legislative base in the sphere of investment and innovation activities;
- creation of the systems of public-private partnership, of the interaction of state power bodies and local self-government bodies in order to increase the investment activity in the region;
- qualification improvement of civil servants engaged in the sphere of investment activity.