Responsible for the implementation of public authority in the following areas:
- implementation of a unified state policy in the field of property and land relations;
- exercise on behalf of the Vladimir region of action for the protection of property rights and the legitimate interests of the Vladimir Region in respect of state property area;
- exercise of the powers to determine the suppliers (contractors, performers) to meet the needs of government customers Vladimir region, state budget institutions Vladimir region, state unitary enterprises of the Vladimir region, municipal customers, municipal budgetary institutions and (or) the authorized bodies, authorized institutions of municipalities engaged in procurement goods, works and services;
- logistics activities of the regional administration.
Coordinates and supervises the work:
Oversees the work of:
- state unitary enterprises of the Vladimir region, open joint-stock companies with state share of the Vladimir Region in the authorized capital;
- state autonomous institution Vladimir Region "Foundation Vladimir Region State Property";
- State Organization of the Vladimir region "Managing administrative buildings of the Vladimir regional administration."
Headed by coordinating and advisory body, formed by the respective regulatory legal acts (within assigned authority).
Interacts (within assigned authority) to:
- federal authorities, state authorities of the Russian Federation;
- Territorial Administration of the Federal Agency for State Property Management of the Vladimir region;
- Office of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography for Vladimir region;
- Territorial Department of the regional branch of the Federal Service for Financial Markets in Central Federal District Vladimir Region;
- local authorities of municipalities of the Vladimir region;
- territorial bodies of federal executive bodies.