Deputy Governor of the Region for the Development of the Information Society -
Nevzorov Sergey Mikhailovich
Responsible for the implementation of state authority in the following areas:
- Informatization, communication and telecommunications policy;
- The development of a network of multifunctional centers providing state and municipal services;
- Archival business.
- Coordination Council for Informatization under the administration of the Vladimir Region;
- A standing expert working group of the Vladimir region to review public initiatives sent by citizens of the Russian Federation using the Internet resource "Russian Public Initiative";
- Commission on improving the quality and accessibility of the provision of state and municipal services on the territory of the region.
Interacts (within the limits of assigned powers) with:
- Administration of the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Communications in the Vladimir Region;
- Administration of the Federal Postal Service of the Vladimir region - a branch of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Russian Post".