Deputy Governor, chief of staff - Administration of the Vladimir region
Deputy Governor of the region
Deputy Governor of the region - Igor Aleksandrovich Mokhovikov
Responsible for the implementation of public authority in the following areas:
- organization of the local government system of the Vladimir region;
- appeals of citizens;
- the activities of the Cossacks in the Vladimir region;
- information support and dialogue of the authorities with the population.
Coordinates and supervises the work:
- Secretariat of the Deputy Governor of the region;
- Department of justice;
- Department of regional policy;
- Committee for Internal Policy;
- Public Relations Committee and the media.
- civil defense of the administration of the Vladimir region;
- permanent central expert commission for the preparation and transfer of documents of the regional administration for storage in the state archive of the Vladimir region;
- coordination and advisory bodies formed by the relevant legal acts, within the limits of the fixed powers.
Interacts (within assigned authority) to:
- State Duma and the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- other federal bodies of state power, bodies of state power of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- territorial bodies of federal executive bodies in supervised areas;
- Legislative Assembly of the Vladimir region;
- election commission of the Vladimir region;
- local authorities of municipalities of the Vladimir region;
- Public Chamber of the Vladimir Region;
- Association "Council of Municipalities of the Vladimir Region";
- by political parties.