Deputy Governor, chief of staff - Administration of the Vladimir region
Deputy Governor of the region
|Deputy Governor of the region |
Responsible for the implementation of public authority in the following areas:
- organization of the system of local self-government of the Vladimir region;
- appeals of citizens;
- documentation support;
- material and technical support of the regional administration;
- Cossack activities in the Vladimir region.
Coordinates and supervises the work:
- first deputies and deputy chief of staff;
- Secretariat of the Deputy Governor of the region;
- domestic policy committee;
- management to work with citizens;
- protocol and organizational management;
- document management;
- management of social and economic security.
Oversees the work of:
- State budgetary institution of the Vladimir region "Management of administrative buildings of the administration of the Vladimir region";
- State budgetary institution of the Vladimir region "Specialized fleet administration of the Vladimir region".
- civil defense administration of the Vladimir region;
- permanent central expert commission for the preparation and transfer of documents of the regional administration for storage in the state archive of the Vladimir region;
- coordination and advisory bodies formed by the relevant legal acts, within the limits of the fixed powers.
Interacts (within assigned authority) to:
- The State Duma and the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- other federal bodies of state power, bodies of state power of the subjects of the Russian Federation;
- territorial bodies of federal executive authorities in supervised areas;
- Legislative Assembly of the Vladimir region;
- Electoral Commission of the Vladimir region;
- local governments of municipalities of the Vladimir region;
- Public Chamber of the Vladimir region;
- Association "Council of municipalities of the Vladimir region";
- political parties.