|Deputy Governor for Social Policy |
8 (4922) 32-51-45
Office 624 (building of the regional administration)
Responsible for the implementation of public authority in the following areas:
- social protection of the population;
- youth policy;
- policies in the field of education, health care, culture, physical
- culture and sports, protection of objects of cultural heritage;
- work, life and life;
- fixed immigration policy;
- registration of civil status acts.
Coordinates and supervises the work:
- Secretariat of the Deputy Governor of the region for social policy;
- health department;
- Department of Culture;
- Department of Education;
- Department of Social Protection;
- Department of Physical Culture and Sport;
- Department of Labor and Employment;
- Civil Registry Office;
- State Inspectorate for the Protection of Cultural Heritage
- Youth Policy Committee;
- Social Policy Committee.
Supervises the activities of non-profit organizations on core areas.
Headed by coordinating and advisory body, formed by the respective regulatory legal acts (within assigned authority).
Interacts (within assigned authority) to:
- federal bodies of state power, bodies of state power of the
- subjects of the Russian Federation;
- federal authorities exercising authority in the field of migration;
- Territorial Department of the Federal Service for Supervision of
- Consumer Rights and Human Welfare in the Vladimir Region;
- State Labor Inspectorate in the Vladimir region;
- branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation in the Vladimir region;
- Vladimir Oblast Obligatory Medical Insurance Fund;
- Vladimir Regional Department of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation;
- local governments of municipalities of the Vladimir region;
- territorial bodies of federal executive bodies.
Дата последнего обновления: 28.11.18 15:13
Дата создания: 07.04.16 04:35