Investment legislation - Administration of the Vladimir region
Following the basic principles of state policy in the investment area, in order to attract both foreign and Russian investors, the Vladimir region administration exercises powers regarding regulation of investment activities using a wide range of forms and methods.
More than 40 laws aimed at business development and solution of pressing social issues were adopted in the Vladimir region. The basic document in investment area is the Law of the Vladimir region of 02.09.2002 № 90-ОЗ "On State Support of the Investment Activities realized in the Form of Capital Investments on the Vladimir Region Territory".
According to the Law, the investment project pretending to state support should satisfy the following demands:
1. The volume of capital investments should constitute not less than 100 million roubles, for residents of industrial parks not less than 50 million roubles;
2. All investments should be implemented in fact and accepted for accounting as
3. Correspondence of the project to the purpose of the law:
- investments in creating and developing industrial production;
- investments in creating and developing industrial and technology parks;
- investments in creating and developing agricultural sectors;
- investments in creating and developing an electronic communication infrastructure, including communication network, data processing and storage centers, server platform, as well as the infrastructure required for their functioning and operating with the use of computer facilities and innovative technologies;
- investments in creating and developing a transport-logistic infrastructure;
- investments in creating and developing infrastructure objects of the heat supply system
The basis for granting state support of investment activities is realization of approved investment project. State support of the investment activities is realized within the period of investment project realization.
Investment projects are subject to obligatory economic expertise according to the to the Resolution of the Governor of the Vladimir region of 19.04.2010 N 471 "On Confirmation of Investment Project Approval Regulations".
1. Support measures for regional investment projects (RIP)
(Article 25.8, 25.9 RF Tax Code; Vladimir region law of 04.10.2017 № 86-ОЗ «On the regulation of individual issues concerning the implementation of regional investment projects in Vladimir region»)
Corporate income tax
- for regional projects- 10% for 5 years
(Vladimir region law of 10.05.2017 № 39-ОЗ «On setting a reduced corporate income tax rate; tax being credited to the regional budget for the participants of the regional investment projects»)
2. Support measures for Special Investment Projects (SIP)
Corporate income tax
- for the participants of special investment contracts 5% for the period of SIP validity, but no later than the period in which the amount of benefits exceeds 50% of the capital investment amount.
3. Provision of land plots in accordance with the Vladimir region law of 25.02.2015 № 10-ОЗ on the regulation of land relations in Vladimir Region”
4. Investment income tax deduction
(Article 286.1 RF Tax Code; Vladimir Region law of 10.08.2020 № 58-ОЗ «On the application of investment tax deduction on corporate income tax in Vladimir Region»)
5. Benefits for residents of the territory of advanced socio-economic development
(RF Government decree of 22.06.2015 № 614; Government decree of 06.09.2019 № 1060 «On creating a territory of advanced socio-economic development «Kameshkovo»)
0% - during first 5 years (the reduction to 0% is being planned), 10%- for the next 5 years;
(Vladimir region law of 04.05.2018 № 48-ОЗ «On setting a reduced corporate income tax rate for the residents of the territory of advanced socio-economic development, created on the areas of single-industry municipalities (company towns) of Vladimir regions»)