|Deputy Governor for Social Policy |
Kolkov Mikhail Yurievich
8 (4922) 32-51-45
Office 624 (building of the regional administration)
Responsible for the implementation of public authority in the following areas:
- social protection of the population;
- youth policy;
- policy in the field of education, health, culture, physical culture and sports, protection of cultural heritage sites;
- policy in the sphere of labor relations, other directly related relations and in the field of employment promotion;
- migration policy in the sphere of assigned powers.
Coordinates and supervises the work:
Supervises the activities of non-profit organizations on core areas.
Headed by coordinating and advisory body, formed by the respective regulatory legal acts (within assigned authority).
Interacts (within assigned authority) to:
- federal state authorities, state authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation;
- territorial administration of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare in the Vladimir Region;
- State Labor Inspectorate in the Vladimir region;
- the branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation for the Vladimir Region;
- Vladimir Oblast Fund of Mandatory Medical Insurance;
- Vladimir Regional Branch of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation;
- bodies of local self-government of municipal formations of the Vladimir region;
- territorial bodies of federal executive bodies.
Дата последнего обновления: 14.02.18 10:51
Дата создания: 07.04.16 16:35